More news and an updated site design will arrive soon, but for now just know that the project is making massive progress.
In other news: The Etsy Labor Day sale is active. (Until the end of Sept. 10)
- Everything 15+% off, some items up to 50% off!
- Over 100 reviews of the shop now
- Over 210 sales have been made to date
- $2 of every $10 in sales go to worthwhile charitable causes during this sale in particular.
- Anything somehow earned [despite] discounts and donations, will help get Vivid Minigolf launched successfully before the end of November 2022.
There’s also a sale on matthornb.itch.io if you’d prefer that.
This 18″ x 24″ gouache original handmade artwork is now available on Etsy for $40 with free shipping within the USA and $0.99 shipping everywhere else.
A fantastic bargain! The Etsy listing is right here.
In other news:
-It looks like the Vineyard video production group may be postponed to September (assuming the church approves it)
-Ongoing revisions to the Still Art page to include new artworks as they’re finished.
-New content heading to the stock media section around end of March 2017, among other unique and exciting products soon to be posted.