Welcome to the Triumphant Artists Web Forums!

Home Forums Triumphant Artists Web Forums Welcome to the Triumphant Artists Web Forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hornbost 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hornbost
    Keymaster

Hello everyone! This is Matthew Lyles Hornbostel, and welcome to the Triumphant Artists Web Forums!

Firstly, my email is matthornb@gmail.com so if you want to send a question, comment or whatever, or wish to hire me to do some creative work locally or from a long distance, feel free to contact me there. I’m willing to do a lot of artistic tasks for less than minimum wage; usually no more than $4.80/hour plus any project-specific materials [a possibility depending on the nature of the project] Please don’t attempt to spam/scam me though… that’s a waste of my time and yours.

Secondly, I’d like to thank everyone for digging through the links on my network enough to even find this, so I’ll toss you all a few exciting deals.

There’s also a one time per person code for 25% off anything on the HornbostelProductions.com shop (plus free shipping). The coupon code is ’25off-once’.

Finally, thank you all for being a fantastic audience and showing so much enthusiasm. I’ll be releasing some great stuff soon so keep watching!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  hornbost.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.